The land of iz
iomeara
about
photography
portfolio
stanford product design

email
Thursday, March 03, 2005
my ridiculously great life
This morning, I had some errands to run, and I was driving around in my little convertible. Beautiful day, california goodness. Life is good.

The news is that I'm leaving for Australia tonight. It didn't really hit me that I was leaving until Brendan sms-ed me from SFO last night, on his way. Jeni and Phil are getting married on Sunday, in Sydney. And then Michael and Kat and I will be hanging out in Sydney, with others I am sure, until I fly to the Great Barrier Reef to go on a scuba extravaganza. At least, I hope I go on a scuba extravaganza. I got certified this summer, and love love love diving. Michael may be joining me. We haven't worked it out yet.

So, I finished up the quarter very early, and am flying away, and then I'll come back for a couple of days and then I go to mexico on a family vacation. My life, so hard. My life, so good.

I'll update in Australia. 
ARCHIVES
08.2003 / 09.2003 / 10.2003 / 11.2003 / 12.2003 / 01.2004 / 02.2004 / 04.2004 / 05.2004 / 07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 / 06.2005 / 06.2007 / 09.2007 / 03.2008 / 04.2008 / 06.2008 / 07.2008 / 08.2008 / 11.2008 / 01.2009 / 05.2009 / 06.2009 / 09.2009 /

Powered by Blogger