The land of iz
iomeara
about
photography
portfolio
stanford product design

email
Saturday, December 04, 2004
procrastinating
Oh, and I'm procrastinating. In case you were wondering.

Interim thesis presentations are on Tuesday. I have to figure out what I'm doing for that. For those who haven't heard, I've been looking at why people don't where (non-functional) hats these days, and what that's all about, and also making hats.

The problem is that the 2 halves of the project (research and thinking vs. hats made) don't necessarily go together. Oops. So I'm trying to be smart between now and then and connect the dots which may not actually exist.

You may even see some pics of hats up here soon, now that I finally got my digital camera back and it seems to be working. Did I mention that not only did it break and Frys stole it from me for MY ENTIRE TRIP TO ASIA, but then when I came back it was still broken. They said that they had "fixed" it, but no. So I had to go another 2 months sans digital camera. I think having my 35mm on my trip was actually a bonus, but now that I'm doing work and needing to document stuff, it's a problem. But I got it back, and they replaced the innards, and it works, thank god.

Looking forward to getting back to the east coast. Flying back on the 15th. Hopefully with lots of beautiful presents that I will have made between now and then.
 
ARCHIVES
08.2003 / 09.2003 / 10.2003 / 11.2003 / 12.2003 / 01.2004 / 02.2004 / 04.2004 / 05.2004 / 07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 / 06.2005 / 06.2007 / 09.2007 / 03.2008 / 04.2008 / 06.2008 / 07.2008 / 08.2008 / 11.2008 / 01.2009 / 05.2009 / 06.2009 / 09.2009 /

Powered by Blogger