The land of iz
iomeara
about
photography
portfolio
stanford product design

email
Thursday, November 11, 2004
incredible
I went to see The Incredibles last night. Actually, first I went to see Garden State, and it was really good, and I didn't want to do work (because I've been working like crazy the past week or so on my master's thesis), so I drove to another theater and saw The Incredibles. Which may be the best movie I've ever seen.

Quite an endorsement, I know. But yes, it was really that good. I had a huge grin on my face for at least 75% of the time. And Garden State was really good, too, sure. This was just almost perfect. But I also had this very Silicon Valley experience. It was the 10 pm show on a Wednesday night, in Silicon Valley, and everyone in the theater stayed to watch the entire credits, and pointed out all the people they knew in the credits. Pixar is in Emeryville, after all. Even I had a friend who made it into the credits. It was pretty awesome.
 
ARCHIVES
08.2003 / 09.2003 / 10.2003 / 11.2003 / 12.2003 / 01.2004 / 02.2004 / 04.2004 / 05.2004 / 07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 / 06.2005 / 06.2007 / 09.2007 / 03.2008 / 04.2008 / 06.2008 / 07.2008 / 08.2008 / 11.2008 / 01.2009 / 05.2009 / 06.2009 / 09.2009 /

Powered by Blogger