The land of iz
iomeara
about
photography
portfolio
stanford product design

email
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
King's Canyon
A bunch of folks and I went to King's Canyon National Park this weekend. I know what you're thinking - the last week of school and she's taking off for the weekend? Yeah, I'm crazy. Procrastinator all the way.

Sadly, the group was not as large as originally planned. From the faculty we had Matt Kahn and John Edmark, and from the loft Alan and Xiao-wei, Andrew, Mariko, and their 6 month old daughter, Luis, Colter, and me. Alan, Xiao-wei, Colter and I went up late - on Saturday, getting there around noon. Luis, John, Colter, and I went on a nice 8 mile-or-so hike, and then Saturday night we had a cookout - hotdogs and s'mores.

S'mores made me kind of sad, since I have this memory of always wanting to have more S'mores than I got to, and really, I had 1 1/2 and was done with S'mores. John was trying to push the S'most on us - peppermint patty added... I wasn't feelig it.

Pictures at Ofoto - mostly scenery and Colter. 
ARCHIVES
08.2003 / 09.2003 / 10.2003 / 11.2003 / 12.2003 / 01.2004 / 02.2004 / 04.2004 / 05.2004 / 07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 / 06.2005 / 06.2007 / 09.2007 / 03.2008 / 04.2008 / 06.2008 / 07.2008 / 08.2008 / 11.2008 / 01.2009 / 05.2009 / 06.2009 / 09.2009 /

Powered by Blogger