The land of iz
iomeara
about
photography
portfolio
stanford product design

email
Thursday, November 06, 2003
shop geek?
I am now worried I'm becoming a shop geek. The first sign happened last week when my professor used the phrase "atmospheric debris" to describe dust, and I didn't blink an eye. Next, I started to notice that words like "radially" and "axially" started coming out of my mouth.

Last night finally confirmed it for me. I went into San Francisco to have dinner with Brendan, and on my train ride back I started noticing the different types of fasteners in the car. Plus, I was totally checking out the arc-welding on the railing - such a nice even bead. I need to add shop geek to the list of geek types I embody. But I'm a mild grade. Trust me, I know worse. 
ARCHIVES
08.2003 / 09.2003 / 10.2003 / 11.2003 / 12.2003 / 01.2004 / 02.2004 / 04.2004 / 05.2004 / 07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 / 06.2005 / 06.2007 / 09.2007 / 03.2008 / 04.2008 / 06.2008 / 07.2008 / 08.2008 / 11.2008 / 01.2009 / 05.2009 / 06.2009 / 09.2009 /

Powered by Blogger