The land of iz
iomeara
about
photography
portfolio
stanford product design

email
Monday, November 24, 2003
moodiness
Last week I had some sever bouts of moodiness (see below). In fact, I had to go cry out in the back of the loft more than once. Jesus - what's wrong with me? Here is where it gets more personal than you may want to know:

I just went back on the pill, and it's the first month, and I've decided to blame it all on that. It's all because of the pill! Things have been better since I figured that much out.  
ARCHIVES
08.2003 / 09.2003 / 10.2003 / 11.2003 / 12.2003 / 01.2004 / 02.2004 / 04.2004 / 05.2004 / 07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 / 06.2005 / 06.2007 / 09.2007 / 03.2008 / 04.2008 / 06.2008 / 07.2008 / 08.2008 / 11.2008 / 01.2009 / 05.2009 / 06.2009 / 09.2009 /

Powered by Blogger