The land of iz
iomeara
about
photography
portfolio
stanford product design

email
Friday, October 24, 2003
segway riding
Went to the usual design division happy hour today. We have one every friday, but I haven't gone in a while. At one of the first ones, some professors were showing off their Segway, but the line was long and I was impatient.

Today the line was shorter, and I was less impatient, and I got to ride the Segway. Pretty fun, I have to admit. I didn't want to be won over, 'cause the hype is all just so ridiculous, but a grin did find its way across my face. 
ARCHIVES
08.2003 / 09.2003 / 10.2003 / 11.2003 / 12.2003 / 01.2004 / 02.2004 / 04.2004 / 05.2004 / 07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 / 06.2005 / 06.2007 / 09.2007 / 03.2008 / 04.2008 / 06.2008 / 07.2008 / 08.2008 / 11.2008 / 01.2009 / 05.2009 / 06.2009 / 09.2009 /

Powered by Blogger