The land of iz
iomeara
about
photography
portfolio
stanford product design

email
Sunday, September 28, 2003
early early stress
I have pretty much no social life right now, which is ok - i'm actually trying to get some work done. Of course, I'm not actually getting anything done, and am instead hitting my head against the wall. Art 60 is already kicking my ass, and it's 3 days into the quarter. I'm letting it stress me out more than I should this early in the game. I just really want to have something on Thursday - word is that (the professor) Matt is pretty nice to people who work up the nerve to bring something into the first crit, and also, less people bring stuff in, so you're going to get more time dedicated to your work.

It's a good theory, to do a project for Thursday. It's still just a theory, though. 
ARCHIVES
08.2003 / 09.2003 / 10.2003 / 11.2003 / 12.2003 / 01.2004 / 02.2004 / 04.2004 / 05.2004 / 07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 / 06.2005 / 06.2007 / 09.2007 / 03.2008 / 04.2008 / 06.2008 / 07.2008 / 08.2008 / 11.2008 / 01.2009 / 05.2009 / 06.2009 / 09.2009 /

Powered by Blogger