The land of iz
iomeara
about
photography
portfolio
stanford product design

email
Tuesday, September 23, 2003
Classes
I forgot to mention what classes I'm taking. It's quarterly here, so we take 10 credits/quarter (roughly 3 classes). The first two quarters of the PD program are a core which pretty much everyone shares. I'm taking:

ME 313 with David Kelley:
Human Values and Innovation in Design

ME 203 with David Beach:
Manufacturing and Design
Basically intruduction to shop

Art Studion 60 with Matt Kahn:
Design I : Fundamental Visual Language

And I'm hoping to take viola lessons for 1 credit. Apparently you have to petition to take it for less than 1 credit, so we'll see. However, if I take more than 10 credits I have to pay a lot more tuition, so I'm not too interested in that. 
ARCHIVES
08.2003 / 09.2003 / 10.2003 / 11.2003 / 12.2003 / 01.2004 / 02.2004 / 04.2004 / 05.2004 / 07.2004 / 08.2004 / 09.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 / 06.2005 / 06.2007 / 09.2007 / 03.2008 / 04.2008 / 06.2008 / 07.2008 / 08.2008 / 11.2008 / 01.2009 / 05.2009 / 06.2009 / 09.2009 /

Powered by Blogger